Essential Minerals Solution can be used to soak seeds for 15 to 20 minutes before planting or to reduce shock to plants when transplanting.
EMS Application Rate:
· 3-inch starter plant use ¼ cup per plant
· 6-inch plants use ½ cup per plant
· 8-inch plants use ¾ cup per plant
· 10-inch plants or larger use 1 ½ cups per plant
· Prepare and loosen the soil.
· Make a hole deep enough to hold the plant roots
· Pour the EMS mixture into the hole
· Place the plant in the soil
· Thoroughly water the plant
· Remove the air pockets by pressing the soil around the plant and the roots
· Apply EMS by spraying the plants every 2 or 3 weeks early in the morning or late in the evening
· Rinse sprayer before storing.